1.WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF?
In accordance with current regulations, It informs the interested, that the data provided will be treated by the Spanish Association Moving the Planet (onwards, “Movingtheplanet”), whose contact details are the following:
• NIF: G-76753268 Address Fiscal: RAMBLA DOCTOR PÉREZ, 5. DOOR 51, Mª VICTORIA BUILDING, 38390 - SANTA URSULA, SANTA CRUZ OF TENERIFE, SPAIN, registered in the National Register of
associations: Section: 1ª / National number: 611554.
• Email: email@example.com
2.For what purpose BE DISCUSSED YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
When users provide personal data through forms Movingtheplanet website and its subdomains, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
I. When users provide personal data through the form "Work with us" the purpose is to assess and manage your application and if necessary, carry out the necessary actions for personnel selection. To do their personal data will be kept for one year, unless we indicate their will against.
II. When users provide personal data via the form "Dona" the purpose is to manage user donations. For this data they will be kept for a legal period of ten years.
VIII. When users provide personal data via the form "Contact" the purpose is communication with the user to resolve queries or concerns . For this data will be treated until we communicate his will to terminate your registered user account, and later during a legal period of five years.
Unless you tell us your will against, retention periods of personal data listed above apply, so it is your responsibility to keep them updated, since they will be used to inform future vacancies that match your profile and may be of interest or to make communications on applications, high, low or modifications registered accounts.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE DATA PROCESSING?
Your data will be treated on the basis of consent, you can withdraw at any time, although this would withdraw their participation in events.
Likewise, your data will be treated on the basis of legitimate interest to manage their candidacies for jobs within our recruitment processes.
By last, your data will be treated on the basis of performance of the contract in cases of high membership, high volunteer and donations: without the processing of these data we could not carry out the aforementioned services.
However, should withdraw consent, This does not affect the lawfulness of processing operations carried out previously.
4.WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA TO BE DISCUSSED?
Under its consent, Moving the planet can try the following categories of personal data:
I. identification data: first name, surnames, DAYS, phone, mailing address, Email address, etc.
II. academic and professional data: training, qualifications, history student, professional experience, membership of professional bodies or associations, employment status etc.
III. Employment data: profession, Job positions, noneconomic payroll data, History worker.
And any other personal information that users provide to the Planet Moving through the forms provided on our website and its subdomains.
5.MOVING THE PLANET COMMUNICATIONS
The law 34/2002, of 11 of July, services of information society and electronic commerce allows the realization of commercial communications through the use of internet and other electronic media, provided that they can be identified as such, and the entity which performed.
Moving the Planet send advertising or commercial messages via email to those users who previously had requested or expressly authorized, through the forms provided on our Web Portal. However, abovementioned legislation, enables the sending of commercial communications to users with which there is a prior contractual relationship, in which case Moving the Planet can send advertising product, services or similar events to which the user would hire.
However, Moving the Planet will offer the recipient the opportunity to object to treatment data for promotional purposes, both at the time of collecting data as in each of the commercial communications sent you.
6.PERSONAL DATA THIRD
Moving the Planet has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of your data and avoid its alteration, lost, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed
8.WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF INTERESTED DATA?
Your personal data may be communicated to the following entities:
• A collaborating or organizing bodies of Trials, Race or any other events you participate, solely for the purpose of managing your participation.
• A Moving the Planet providers necessary for the proper fulfillment of legal obligations and / or the objectives indicated above.
• A Public Administration that by law corresponds.
• Professionals who work with the Planet Moving to the attention of applicants.
Users can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “low commercial communications” and identifying as user Moving the Planet.
Through our Web Portal, the users, have the status of registered users or not, can make donations, to support charity projects. During this process the donation Moving Planet gets personal data from users who decide to make a donation, It is also mandatory in the following cases:
– The user decides freely include their personal data (First name, Surnames, Identification document, Postal Code, Email and Phone).
– When the amount of the donation is equal to or greater than 100 euros (pursuant to Article 42 Royal Decree 304/2014, by Regulation Act approved 10/2010, of 28 of April, Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing) in this case and following compliance with that rule, your personal data will be kept included in the documents or records showing the use of funds in different projects, for a period of ten years.
– When the user requests the issuance of the tax certificate
Likewise, We inform those concerned that their personal data included in documents or records showing the use of funds in different projects, will be available to the Protectorate, Surveillance Commission of Terrorist Financing Activities, Commission on Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offenses or its support bodies, as well as administrative or judicial bodies with powers in the field of prevention or prosecution of money laundering or terrorism.
10.WHAT HAS THE INTERESTED PARTY RIGHTS?
You have the right to:
• Get confirmation about whether the Moving Planet are processing personal data concerning him or not.
• Access your personal data.
• rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• To request the deletion of data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
• The opposition or limitation processing of personal data under the circumstances described in the legislation
• A data portability
• To revoke the consent given
Without prejudice of the previous, the interested party may contact the data protection officer of the Planet Moving through email@example.com
Likewise, when the applicant considers that there has been no effective exercise of their rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.